Telemax are an Australian comprehensive fleet management provider offering both hardware and software to create a fleet management platform.
Based in Queensland they provide real time fleet management solutions suitable for a range of business and fleet types. Their systems work well when viewed as a pick and mix of products which you can combine to create the best fleet management system for your business requirements. Telemax tracking solutions will add value to your fleet based business.
We like Telemax for their simplicity and straight-forward options. With Telemax there is no complicated jargon or confusing pricing structures just simple monthly pricing options which are easy to select from according to your business needs. You don’t get all of the features of a more expensive GPS fleet management system, and it’s not an easily customisable option, however it is great for those looking for a quick to install option that will be functional in a short period of time.
Fleet Management Solutions
Telemax offer a variety of different fleet management and vehicle tracking software solutions. They have three main pieces of hardware to choose from which can then be incorporated with their Telemax Fleet Management Software and their Fleet Analytics. When combined, you can get a holistic telematics solution for your fleet that is customised to your requirements.
Telemax Fleet Management Software
For use in conjunction with one of the three hardware options from Telemax, the Fleet Management Software allows you to use the data collected to improve business efficiencies.
- Fuel Management
- Driving Time Recording
- Cloud-Based with web-based interface
- Real-Time Mapping via your computer using Google Maps and Street View
- Vehicle Performance and Analytics
- Driver ID
- Driver Behaviour Recording such as high speed
- Reporting Options
- Route Replay including trip reports for the previous quarter
- Time Sheets
- Traffic Camera visuals
- Reduce Costs by close monitoring of your fleet
- Reduce idling time and fuel wastage
- Improve Driver Safety
- Improve Operational Efficiency
The Fleet Management Software is suitable across a wide range of generic fleets with fairly straightforward fleet management requirements. The Telemax system is generic in nature and as such is suited to industries such as logistics, service industries, hire vehicles, utilities and telecoms.
Telemax Fleet Analytics
Used in conjunction with a Telemax hardware device as well as the Telemax Fleet Management Software, the Fleet Analytics from Telemax makes for a fully comprehensive fleet management system enabling you to drill down to the specifics of your fleet.
- Dashboards for easy monitoring and comparisons
- Metric Recordings
- Fuel Usage
- Carbon Emissions Calculations
- Live Mapping via Google Maps and Street View
- Arrival and Departure Time Logging
- Real-Time Vehicle Tracking
- Driver Score Cards and Monitoring Driver Behaviour
- Traffic notifications
- Route Replay
- Improve driver and fleet safety
- Utilise metrics to improve efficiency and productivity
- Improve customer service with better understanding of your fleet and recorded arrival and departure times
Telemax Fleet Analytics is a powerful tool across a range of different businesses that need a close eye on their fleet. It is suitable for vehicles of varying types from cars to vans and trucks. It is valuable across industries including retail, service industries, car fleets and more.
Telemax 3G Plug & Play OBDII Tracker
A simple plug in and go vehicle tracker, this operates on Telstra 3G and can be a versatile basic GPS tracker.
- Plug and Go with unlimited users
- Once purchased the equipment becomes your own and then has a monthly contract
- Live Event Recording
- Real-Time Recording
- No additional SIM and Data Charges
- Ease of Use
- Keep visuals on your fleet
- Reduce Costs
Being a Plug and Play option this is suitable for all fleet sizes from an individual car, a fleet of trucks, and through to equipment and asset tracking.
Telemax Asset Tracker
Ideal for tracking assets in the field and built to withstand the Australian environment.
- Precise positioning of all your assets
- Back-up Battery
- Waterproof with Ingress Protection rating of 67
- Operates on 3G Telstra
- Provides Trip Recording
- Ease of Use
- Security of Fleet
Being small and easy to use from asset to asset this is ideal for a wide range of Australian businesses with assets in the field. The Telemax Asset Tracker is valuable in Construction, Mining, Oil and Gas, and all industries that need to keep eyes on their expensive equipment and assets.
Telemax Hard-Wired Tracker
If you’ve got a larger and more complicated fleet then a wired-in tracker may be the best option. Such devices usually give you better and more comprehensive vehicle tracking options.
- Precise positioning of all your vehicles
- Back-up Battery
- Monitors and Records Driver Behaviour such as speeding
- Driver ID function operated through a driver ID key fob
- Monitors Fuel Usage
- Driver Safety
- Improved Productivity
- Carbon Footprint awareness
- Reduce costs
The Telemax Hard-Wired Tracker is suitable for any vehicle including cars and vans as well as trucks and buses. The benefit of a hard-wired tracker is that it can be left to get on with its job 24/7 with minimal intervention. It is particularly useful across industries such as utilities, service-based businesses and telecoms.
Intellitrac Costs and Value for Money
Telemax costs for their Fleet Management Software and Fleet Analytics depends on various factors such as fleet size and type. On the other hand, the hardware has highly competitive upfront costs.
All three tracking devices offer three different pricing ranges based on functionality you require.
- The GPS 3G Plug and Play OBDII Tracker pricing ranges from $24.95 to $35.95 per unit per calendar month.
- The Asset Tracker plans range from $19.95 to $22.95 per unit per calendar month.
- The Hard-Wired Tracker is a little more expensive with three plans ranging from $24.95 to $35.95 per unit per calendar month, but offers a better product.
Whichever Telemax option you select, you will recuperate this investment through cost savings.
Telemax offer a self-built suite of options and therefore the customer service reflects this. Usual customer support is carried out during business hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday via email, phone or web form.
Telemax is upfront about the costs of their hardware and this makes them easy to select and choose as there are no hidden extras. The Telemax offerings scale up according to the requirements of your business.
Why Choose Telemax?
Telemax is a great option for small to medium sized fleets who want the benefit of fleet management software without all the complexities. For those wanting upfront pricing and monthly subscription, whilst owning the units, then Telemax is for you.