Operating since 1989, Fleetcare are an Australian owned and run company focusing solely on the Australian market.
Fleetcare offer a comprehensive range of services to the Australian marketplace, aimed at total fleet management. However, whilst total fleet management including novated leases is the primary purpose of the business, they do offer other fleet management solutions including vehicle tracking.
They are responsible for over 30,000 vehicles nationwide and consider themselves a one-stop shop for fleet management.
Fleetcare Services has chosen to focus solely on the Australian corporate market and therefore has a very precise insight in to what their clients need and deliver exceptionally well on this score. Our opinion is that Fleetcare Services offerings should be viewed as a whole. Their consultancy of your fleet requirements will lead to a package of services that serve your fleet in a way that works best for you, whether you’re a small team of two vehicles, or a larger and diverse fleet. Fleetcare Services are proud of their Australian roots and have built firmly upon a foundation of success.
Fleetcare Services & Fleet Management Solutions
Fleetcare offer a broad spectrum of fleet management solutions including novated leases and Finance and Leasing. In addition they offer various vehicle tracking aids, most notably Fleetcare services Fleetpro, Fuel Cards, Advanced Vehicle Management tool, and GPS Fleet Tracking.
Fleetpro is the main fleet management system offered by Fleetcare Services. They estimate that it can help your business by vastly removing administration time by as much as 70%.
- Reporting through the Fleetmanager Portal
- Fuel Consumption Management
- Maintenance Scheduling
- FBT Reporting
- E-Tag Management
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance
- No Contracts
- Lifetime Warranty
- Route efficiency
- Operational efficiency
- Security – stolen vehicles are located instantly
- Insurance premium reductions
- No annual fee
- Discounted maintenance through Fleetcare Services nationwide network
Fleetcare Fleetpro is best suited to corporate fleets, most notably within sales and other fleet-based businesses with car fleets from two cars to thousands.
Fleetcare Fuel Cards
Fleetcare Fuel Cards are a huge benefit to any business choosing Fleetcare’s Services. Fuel Card integration will help any fleet based business to benefit from reduced fuel costs.
- Fuel Management
- Fuel Consumption Recording
- Substantial fuel discounts from all major Australian petrol stations
- Interest free fuel account
Fleetcare Services Fuel Card can be used in any fleet-based businesses with a minimum fleet of two vehicles. This makes it accessible to a huge number of fleet businesses, from small to enterprise sized.
Fleetcare Advanced Vehicle Management
Fleetcare’s Advanced Vehicle Management tool is most notable for its vehicle recording and maintenance scheduling. It works best as an add-on to other Fleetcare Services offerings.
- Plug and Play tracker plugged in to OBDII port
- Some driver behaviour management recording such as speeding, idling and acceleration
- Real-Time operation
- Maintenance Monitoring – reporting on readings from the OBDII
- Auto Alerts of problems or conditions with the vehicle
- Fuel Consumption Management
- Ignition Status
- Improve the efficiency of your fleet by noticing maintenance requirements before they become a problem
- Schedule preventative maintenance more effectively
- Vehicle Management
Fleetcare’s Advanced Vehicle Management system can be used in any vehicle with an OBDII port making it versatile and useful across a large range of industries. Normally however, it is used in fleets that are car based as this is the central aspect of Fleetcare’s business.
Fleetcare GPS Fleet Tracking
Fleetcare Services offer a good GPS vehicle tracking software service. Whilst this can be a standalone service from Fleetcare Services, it is often most effectively used as part of a larger fleet management service.
- Driver Behaviour Monitoring with information on different aspects of driver behaviour, e.g. speeding
- Reporting, including custom reporting, through the Fleetmanager Portal
- Technology using GSM Telstra
- Real-Time Location Accuracy to 20 seconds
- Live Mapping in conjunction with Google Maps
- Fuel Management and Consumption Data
- Vehicle Tracking
- Driver Safety enabled through accurate information on driver behaviour
- No contracts
- Lifetime warranty
- Cost Savings across the fleet
- Route Efficiency Improvements with useful data
- Fleet security enhanced – stolen vehicles can be traced instantly
- Insurance premium benefits
Fleetcare GPS Fleet Tracking is suitable for any business needing eyes on the road and on their drivers at all time. Again, mostly used by corporate fleets, this aspect of Fleetcare Services is best suited to industries such as sales, healthcare, and some service based businesses operating fleets of cars.
Fleetcare Costs and Value for Money
Fleetcare Services offer a holistic suite of fleet management solutions to the corporate world. Whilst they are a one-stop shop they also offer a bespoke service by pulling together the different elements required for different clients. Therefore, whilst it is difficult to quantify exact costs, return on investment quickly makes the utilisation of Fleetcare Services highly worthwhile.
Fleetcare Services pride themselves on their 24/7 customer support making them stand out from the crowd and a worthwhile contender for corporate fleets, especially those operating outside the usual 9-5. Customers have their own personal account manager who, as Fleetcare says, is “at beck and call” of the customer whenever needed. In addition, Fleetcare Services offer comprehensive phone support to all of their clients.
Many of Fleetcare’s customers are large corporate clients who have high expectations and high standards. Fleetcare is best viewed as a complete fleet management service, and as such customers rate it very highly for its ease, simplicity, reliability and cost-savings.
Why Choose Fleetcare?
Fleetcare Services is for those operating within the boundaries of Australia itself. With offices in Perth, NSW, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne and Hobart, they have Australian turf well covered. If your fleet operates outside of our national borders then you will need to consider a different provider. Fleetcare is an expert at what they do, and that’s focusing on corporate clients needing to outsource their fleet management requirements.