Ezy2c Company Profile
Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Grafton
World-Class GPS Tracking Technology
Cutting Edge of GPS Technology
Market Leader in GPS Monitoring Technology
National and Multinational Transportation Customers
100% Australian owned, Ezy2c is an Australian GPS solution provider with an international reach.
Ezy2c is a subsidiary of Fleet Logistics Pty Ltd which was founded back in 2003. As such, they are big players on the Australian GPS and Fleet Management Solution scene. With offices in Melbourne, Sydney Perth and Grafton they have a nationwide presence, and offer comprehensive services ranging from those suitable for a single service vehicle through to a fleet of 700 trucks.
Ezy2c Vehicle Tracking Live in Action:
Ezy2c is an Australian GPS live tracking provider who offer a comprehensive range of products and have fantastic reporting options. They have a strong track record and are reputed as one of the best in the industry. Ezy2c understand Australian businesses and are used to tailoring solutions to very specific niches and providing exactly what is required. Their systems offer a huge range of benefits to a large array of businesses and can be used by a fleet of one or much larger enterprises.
Fleet Tracking Systems
Ezy2c have left no stone un-turned when it comes to GPS vehicle tracking and fleet management software solutions. Whatever the nature of your fleet there will be a solution to meet your needs, from water-resistant plug-in devices with long battery life, to hard-wired comprehensive tracking units for service or logistics fleets.
Ezy2c Z-1 Plug-In OBDII GPS Trackpod
A simple plug and go GPS tracking solution with great business benefits.
- Driver behaviour monitoring including speeding, aggressive braking, cornering and idling.
- Mapping function with location information in 60 second real-time upload
- Customised reporting functions including time sheet reporting
- Mobile app and desktop visibility
- Cloud-based technology with GPS and cellular linking
- Google live mapping
- Proof of delivery functionality
- Auto-alerts – including: vehicle activity and service notifications
- Quick and easy for self-installation and can be moved from vehicle to vehicle
- Improved productivity across the fleet
- Reduce fuel Costs
- Back-up lithium battery
This device is excellent for fleet managers looking for a simple and affordable solution that can be plugged in and operational with minimum fuss. Vehicles must have the OBDII port to work, but other than that the Trackpod is ideal across a range of industries.
Ezy2c Z-4 Fleet Vehicle GPS Tracker
The Z-4 is a great handy tracker for a range of fleet types and comes with excellent functionality. This device is hard-wired whilst being a flexible solution.
The Ezy2c Z-4 builds on all of the features of the Z-1 and also offers:
- Flexibility to install the tracker across all vehicles, assets and plant equipment
- Fringe benefit tax reporting
- Unlimited geo-fences
- Route replay
- Report scheduling
- Arrival and Departure Time Recording
- Add-Ons include: Driver Identification, SOS Man Down Dashboard Mounted Button, Cargo Bay Temperature Sensing and Reporting, and PTO Usage
- Driver Safety
- On-Time Deliveries
- Improved Productivity
- Cost Savings and Efficiencies across the fleet
- Customer Service Improvements with better fleet visibility
- Reduce Fuel Costs and become a greener fleet
- Reduce Labour Costs and Overtime
- Improve Invoicing Accuracy
- Extend the life of your fleet
This is an excellent vehicle tracker for those in a customer-facing industry looking for high levels of visibility as well as accountability across the fleet. It can be used in a range of industries from forestry to logistics, and service based businesses.
Ezy2c Z-7 Water Resistant GPS Tracker
The Z-7 is perfect for plant and machinery in remote areas and improving the security of your assets in the field.
The Ezy2c Z-7 tracker builds on the features of the Z-1 and Z-4 but also offers:
- Vehicle security and recovery
- IP66 water and dust protection
Alongside the benefits below the Z-7 also delivers the benefits of the Z-1 and Z-4.
- Plant and equipment security
- Customer service improvements with better accountability
The Z-7 is ideally suited to industries that have assets in the field exposed to the elements such as plant and machinery. Such industries include mining, forestry, and oil and gas.
Ezy2c Z-8 GPS Tracker with Long Life Battery
The Z-8 is effectively a notch up on the Z-7, offering the same functionality and benefits and water-resistance but with the addition of a Lithium Ion 5200 mAp back up battery with a lifespan of up to 6 months. It is therefore excellent for assets monitored in the field. It is hard-wired.
Ezy2c EZ-273 Hi Spec GPS Tracker
The EZ range is Ezy2c’s flagship trackers offering comprehensive features and benefits for total visibility of your vehicles and assets.
Features build on the Z-1 and Z-4 but also offer:
- 3 axis accelerometer for accurate monitoring of vehicle driving activity including: harsh braking, accelerations, vehicle roll over etc
- Tracking memory of storing 15,000 positions.
- Add-Ons include: M8 Driver Console Unit, – for two communication, PTO Take Off Sensors, Driver Identification, Temperature Monitoring, and Time Sheet Verification
Benefits are the same as the Z-1 and Z-4 but also offer:
- More in-depth fleet analysis
- Replay second by second data to identify areas of improvement
This tracker is fantastic across a range of businesses and industries looking to have complete visibility of their fleet with a reliable hard-wired service. It is suitable for use in small, medium or large fleets and can be used in cars, vans, trucks or buses, and is versatile from industries such as construction through to service based utilities.
Ezy2c EZ-273H Next G Satellite Hybrid GPS Tracker
A development from the EZ-273, the EZ-273H is the most comprehensive vehicle tracking solution from Ezy2c.
Building on the EZ-273, the EZ-273H provides:
- GPS and GSM network coverage – when mobile signals are not available the device will switch to GPS satellite tracking to ensure constant tracking
- SOS button for remote worker safety
In addition to all the benefits of the EZ-273, the EZ-273H delivers:
- Highly accurate tracking
- Optimum tracking coverage
- Improved worker safety
- Customisation of features
- Optimised for desktop, tablet and smart phones
The EZ-273H Next G Satellite Hybrid GPS Tracker is a truly comprehensive and customisable offering and can therefore be used across a wide range of industries. It is suitable for use in logistics, public transport, bus companies, service businesses, construction, mining, oil and gas, sales forces, utilities, telecoms and more.
Part of the EZ range, this is best suited for moveable assets in the field.
- Simple satellite-only tracking
- Basic reporting
- 2 live location uploads per day
- Visibility with Google Maps
- Battery powered with an estimated 3 year life
- Asset security
- Works in power saving sleep mode and only ‘wakes’ to send data
The EZ-73 is ideal for assets in the field that you need some degree of visibility over. It is ideal for applications such as trailers, shipping containers, and fuel tanks, in industries such as mining and remote working.
Ezy2c M8 Driver Console Unit (DCU)
The M8 Driver Console Unit (DCU) is best used as an add-on to other Ezy2c offerings.
- Driver behaviour monitoring including speeding, aggressive braking, cornering and idling
- Driver Identification
- 2 Way Communications and Messaging
- Satellite Navigation
- Fatigue Management
- Work Diary Integration
- Dash-Mounted Screen
- Increased driver safety
- Routing and mapping efficiencies and visibility
- Improved customer service
- Operational efficiency
- Reductions in mileage and fuel
The M8 works as an addition to other Ezy2c GPS based technologies and can be used in any industry.
Ezy2c T-6 Unpowered Trailer Tracker
This is a highly specific tracker suitable for non-powered fixed or mobile assets. Best suited when the assets are deployed for long periods without frequent on-site checks and which require minimum maintenance.
- GPS with NextG Technology
- Reporting functionality
- Mapping with Google Maps
- Asset tracking
- Battery powered
- IP67 making it rugged and highly water-resistant
- Keep visibility of remote assets
- Long battery life of up to 7 years whilst sending one location alert per day
Best suited for highly remote working, in industries such as mining, agriculture and oil and gas where assets might be placed without need for much maintenance over time, for example generators.
Ezy2c aims to provide the very best in GPS live tracking technology whilst still being competitive on price. Their countless case studies prove that return on investment will be made in a short space of time, and therefore the initial costs are more than worthwhile. Being a customisable system which can be scaled to different sized fleets, you will need to contact them directly for an accurate quotation for your fleet.
Ezy2c has a strong Australian presence and as such can offer comprehensive customer support to all of their clients. There is a helpdesk which can be accessed via phone, email or online.
Ezy2c Case Study
DataBank Technologies Pty Ltd (A Freightways Company) is a logistics provider that specialises in secure data and document storage. They are Australia’s largest off-site data storage business and have over 4500 clients across Australia and New Zealand. In Australia they operate a fleet of over 70 vehicles and their business promise is that they will deliver within 60 minutes, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Therefore, vehicle tracking is imperative to their overall business success and reputation.
DataBank came to Ezy2c with a need to gain visibility on their fleet at all time, as well as having eyes on their vehicles and operators for security purposes. They were looking for efficient routing that took into account traffic updates and issues such as roadworks. They also needed to have a proof of service functionality from their chosen system.
DataBank’s General Manager, Chris Cotterell, stated that they had achieved return on investment whilst making savings across improved routing, communications, overtime and labour costs, and fuel costs.
Why Choose Ezy2c?
Ezy2c is a fantastic option if you’re wanting the very best and most detailed GPS live tracking systems, with excellent add-ons, at an affordable price. Ezy2c are also ideal if your business is growing and you need a scalable option that will adapt and change with your business, with strong customer support.