Austracker are, as their name suggests, an Australian company through and through. Their products and software have been developed in Australia and are maintained on home turf. The result is that they are highly responsive to the Australian market and know exactly what is needed by the field services industry. Based in Victoria, they also operate through a prolific network of auto-electricians to ensure nationwide coverage. Austracker are experts at customising solutions to your business.
Austracker Live in Action
Austracker provdie great fleet management systems – they listen to their customers and work with the technology they have developed to further hone it and tailor it for each individual client. This means that your business gets a fleet management and vehicle tracking solution that works precisely for you without wasted functions that complicate your needs. Austracker are reliable and their excellent network of auto-electricians means you’re never too far from help and support should you need it.
Fleet Management Solutions
Austracker has a selection of different hardware and software elements that join together to make a complete fleet management and vehicle tracking solution. The different elements come together to give you a fleet management solution that is tailored to your requirements. In addition to the products listed below, they also offer a Farm Quad Bike Tracker.
Austracker Standard Series
Austracker Standard Series is the most basic of the Austracker offerings and is suitable for small fleets.
- Driver behaviour awareness such as acceleration
- Technology operates through GPS and GSM
- Some standard reporting including compliance reports, safety, and proof of service
- Geo-fencing capabilities
- Accident tracking
- Real-time vehicle tracking
- Panic button for driver in duress
- Improve driver safety
- Customer service standards raised with proof of delivery
- On-time deliveries
- Improved productivity across your fleet
- Operational efficiency is improved
- Reduce your fuel costs
Austracker Standard Series is suitable for a range of industries but the size of the fleet matters. The Standard Series is a basic tracker with limited functionality, it is therefore best suited for small fleets whether they are in logistics, field services, or industries such as insurance and finance.
Austracker Plug n Go
Austracker’s Plug n Go product is their most popular tracker. You can move it from vehicle to vehicle with ease and it still does the same job.
- Real-time vehicle tracking
- Plugs in to vehicle so no wiring required
- Some basic driver behaviour management such as information on speeding and acceleration
- GSM and GPS technology
- Some more detailed reporting, for example: driver compliance logbook; Fringe Tax Benefits; proof of service; and timesheet reporting
- Accident tracking with collision information
- Driver safety and accountability improved and given greater clarity
- On-Time deliveries and on-Site data
- Improvements in productivity
- Customer service improvements and greater transparency
The beauty of the Austracker Plug n Go option is that you can use it in any vehicle, with any driver, at any time. This makes it a particularly useful piece of kit for businesses that are frequently changing the vehicle that needs to be tracked, making it valuable for businesses such as sales, insurance, finance, and other field services.
Austracker Versatile Series
Austracker’s Versatile Series is the most comprehensive vehicle tracking and fleet management offering. The Versatile Series goes above and beyond the Standard and Plug n Go series.
- More detailed driver behaviour data, for example information on acceleration and speed
- Real-time vehicle tracking through GSM and GPS technology
- More complex reporting options
- Incident tracking with collision data
- Routing functionality
- Panic button for man-down situations
- Improve driver safety and accountability
- On-time deliveries and proof of delivery
- Productivity increase
- Cost savings due to more efficient routing and fuel management
- Reliability across the fleet
- Operational efficiency across the fleet aspect of the business
Austracker’s Versatile Series is suited to a wide range of industries from logistics and public transport to rental companies, utilities, field services, insurance and finance. The Versatile Series is better suited to larger fleets.
Austracker Trailer Tracker
Austracker Trailer Tracker is their best suited product for asset tracking, particularly in remote field locations where weatherproofing is essential.
- Some information on data such as acceleration
- Operation through GSM and GPS technology
- Geo-fencing: be made aware when an asset moves out of a pre-defined area
- Collision reporting
- Asset Tracking
- Weatherproof with IP66
- Keep eyes on your assets at all times
- Security of assets
- Rugged and tough hardware
- Improve operational productivity and efficiency
Austracker Trailer Tracker Software is best suited to industries that have assets in the field which will be exposed to the weather. Therefore it is suitable for plant, equipment and machinery across a range of industries.
Austracker Fleet Management Software
Austracker’s hardware products bring greater features through their use in conjunction with their Fleet Management Software.
- Driver behaviour monitoring and management through useful data on speeding, braking, acceleration, and other metrics
- Custom reporting tailored to your business needs
- Dispatch management and customer interfacing
- Fuel management
- Maintenance scheduling
- Auto alarms
- Tamper alerts
- Vehicle diagnostics such as oil level checking and overheating alerts
- Electronic logbooks
- Improved driver safety across the fleet
- On-time deliveries, better dispatch handling, and customer service
- Improved productivity across the fleet
- Operational efficiency improved over all
- Fleet responsiveness
- Reduction in fuel costs
- Asset protection assurance
Austracker Fleet Management Software can be highly tailored and is therefore suitable for any Australian fleet-based business from logistics through to a small taxi company.
Austracker is customisable and scalable, and its costs are very reasonable. Should you investment in GPS trackers through Austracker you will be sure to have covered your investment in a short period of time, and then be reaping the financial benefits from then on. Costs are dependent on requirements.
Austracker has close links with a comprehensive network of auto-electricians who are able to install, manage and service your trackers. In addition, customer support is available during business hours (9am to 5pm) via phone, email, or by completing their online form. Online services also exist for booking in servicing with the ‘Log a Service Request’ function. In addition, Austracker ensure all new users receive adequate training, as well as ongoing training whenever updates or changes are made.
Austracker Case Studies
Aus Tracker give three examples of how their technology has helped a range of different businesses:
- A large cleaning company chose Austracker to help with their overall operational efficiency due to time being wasted through multiple inventory systems. The introduction of Austracker has ensured a much more streamlined process for their van tracking and routing. In addition, they now have just one platform, Austracker, for a range of tasks including inventory monitoring, reordering, and dispatch management.
- An Australian refrigerated goods logistics business needed to be able to track 120 vehicles in their fleet and monitor milk deliveries, including milk temperature (essential due to the vast distances the fresh milk would travel). The functionality needed by the business was achieved through Austracker’s automated live tracking and auto alerting.
- A local council used Austracker to come up with a better solution for their waste management services. Austracker developed and introduced a system which performs a range of functions from logging bins, reporting on pot holes, and reporting contamination. The result for the council was more accurate and transparent billing.
Why Choose Austracker?
Austracker has solutions whatever the nature of your industry. It is most suited to small- to medium-sized businesses, but it is an easily scalable option.